The black sunken eyes aren’t that uncommon these days due to the sleep trouble everyone is going through. Even the smallest of kids are having problems in having a good night sleep. Adults, on the other hand, have made themselves follow a lifestyle which induces sleeplessness and it is too far away when they finally realize that their body is being harmed. Everywhere we hear about how our families are falling insomniac due to their work, but somehow it turns ok as it is a career. But it isn’t good that we are glued to our technological advances and somehow forget our own natural cycle.
Some scary consequences that sleeplessness may induce
- Less sleep induces the increased rate of stroke in a person. It most often heightens the blood pressure of a person and gives the bad results to the body.
- People who do not sleep well can get diabetes more often even if they do not have a family history of diabetes.
- Memory loss, fatigue and hindrance in daily activities quickly follow after a period of sleep deprivation to the body.
- Can increase cancer risks in most people. They are more likely to have breast cancer or colorectal cancer.
- It induces obesity in many people due to the imbalance of hormone that the body faces.
- The weakness of the body can lead to infertility and a hampered sexual life in adults.
Are you sleeping deprived?
Some signs are:
- Increase in hunger for junk food like sweets and fried food. If you are sleeping less, your body might be trying to replenish that with food. Leptin triggers our satiation, but deprivation of sleep often leads to hormone imbalances.
- A weight gain after you has stopped sleeping the right amount.
- You always feel drowsy of sleepy throughout the day.
- You try to do things on impulse these days; sometimes you may not be able to make the right decision in a case.
- You can’t remember certain things, or the memory seems foggy.
- You may be hitting into things, or things are falling from your hands. This may be a signal that your body is tired.
- You may feel more emotional, have more mood swings and feel too anxious or even depressed in several cases.
- You are catching the flu too often, or you seem to have a sore throat every other day. The body is more prone to viruses when sleep deprived.
Sleep deprivation or lack of sleep shouldn’t be shunned off as a normal thing in our life. When left alone it can induce much bigger changes and even can lead to your death. So, it is better to find a remedy for sleeplessness. People suffering can check out sprayable sleep a natural, GMO-free product which you spray orally before you go to sleep? The natural sleep-inducing substances make you fall asleep soon, and you can rest your body and be better. Unlike sleep medications, they do not have harmful consequences and do not probe addiction. They, in fact, induce a healthier lifestyle in people with a new start.